Student Printer Installation Instructions
- Plug the white usb cable into your computer
- If the printer doesn’t install automatically, click Here
- Choose the appropriate driver for your operating system and follow the installation instructions.
Wireless Installation Instructions (Windows 10)
- Connect to TBI wifi (guest or staff)
- Click the start button (lower left corner)
- Type “Printer” and select the “Printers & Scanners” option that pops up.
- Click “Add a printer or scanner”
- Wait a few seconds, then choose the option “The printer that I want isn’t listed”
- Select the option “Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname”
- In the box labeled “Hostname or IP address” type: 192.168.169.9
- Click “Next”
- Click “Next” again
- Choose “Do not share this printer” and click “Next”
Click “Print a test page” to make sure it is working.