ADMISSIONS: TUITION & HOUSING CALCULATOR
Number of credit hours per semester (typical full load is 16 per semester).
Must be a member in good standing for at least three months in a church that affiliates with the American Baptist Association. A recommendation form is required annually from the church. This scholarship equals 50% of the student’s tuition cost.
Library, Technology, and Administrative Fees (per semester)
Library, Technology, and Administrative Fees (per year)
- Campus housing is available for students enrolled in at least 6 credit hours per semester and their families.
- All rent prices do include internet and trash service, but do not include other utilities.
- The housing deposit and inspection fees are paid directly to the school.
- Utility companies may require additional deposits/fees.
- While the Housing Deposit will be required of everyone, inspection fees and utility deposits/fees will not be required of single students moving in with an established roommate.
- This housing consists primarily of 2-bedroom, Premium 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments.
- Currently, there are a limited number of Premium 2-bedroom apartments that have been recently remodeled and include appliances (Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove & Microwave), but no furniture.
- Single students, married students with no children, and married students with only one child are eligible to rent a 2-bedroom or Premium 2-bedroom apartment.
- Married students with two or more children are eligible to rent a 3-bedroom apartment in addition to the 2-bedroom and Premium 2-bedroom aparments.
- Single students can request to live alone, but the school reserves the right to place a roommate in the room if space is needed.
- If single students are paired as roommates, the rent is split evenly between them.
- Occasionally, furniture and appliances are donated to the school. These are available at no charge based on availability.
- International students will be assisted in acquiring needed furniture and appliances.
*Required to show calculator.
Electric & Gas Fees
I'm ready to...